Application deadline: Fri 14 Dec 2018
Email your CV and Covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, Sapere are looking to employ a student on the final year of their computer science or related degree. The role will initially be part time to work around your study commitments with a view to take up a full-time role on the completion of your studies.
The role will involve helping the current development team develop bespoke web and mobile applications.
This role requires a self-motivated student with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in software development.
You will be in the last year of your degree, within the field of Information Technology and be able to answer the questions posed in the person specification. However, we will consider applications from candidates with an alternative degree should you have a strong enough passion and interest in developing software. Training will be provided.
You MUST be able to answer YES to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
1. Have an interest in software and technology
2. Be honest, diligent and hardworking
3. Be able to work alone and as part of a team
4. Be able to explain and understand complex ideas
5. Be able to follow instructions and questions them when appropriate
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
2. Understanding of Object Orientated Programming
3. A passion for learning and improving personal and professional skills