Application deadline: Wed 23 Jan 2019
Apply via: https://tinyurl.com/yczdvtec
Working as part of the Enterprise Team you will promote on campus activity with students and schools in the development and delivery of enterprise and entrepreneurship activities. This will include ensuring that workshops, events and enterprise session information is accurate and maintaining data collection and feedback systems from students. You will provide administrative support including arranging meetings, dealing with enquiries, maintaining records and assisting with the delivery of events for students and external visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support the Enterprise Team to promote on campus activity with students and schools in the development and delivery of enterprise and entrepreneurship activities.
2. Work with the University’s Target Connect system to:
• ensure workshops, events and enterprise session information is accurate
• maintain data collection and feedback systems from students
3. Provide administrative support to the Enterprise Team, including arranging meetings, dealing with enquiries and maintaining records.
4. Assist with the delivery of events for students and external visitors
5. Carry out all activity in line with the University’s Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity policies
6. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the post that may be required from time to time.
7. Adhere to the University’s Health and Safety Policy and guidelines.
8. Promote Equality and Diversity for staff and students.
9. Any other reasonable duties that may be allocated from time to time commensurate with the grading of the post.
The successful candidate must be educated to GCSE/'O' level or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics and have an awareness/understanding of the University's business activities and Student Futures functions. You must have experience of dealing with customers and students/graduates. The ability to carry out evaluation in accordance with pre-determined research objectives and analyse and interpret research findings is essential.