Student Opinion Counts (SOC) is the biggest and most influential piece of student research that TUSU carries out. The short, simple four-part survey runs every other year and gives all students, regardless of their relationship with the SU or their background, a chance to tell us about:
- The good and bad aspects of your student life.
- What you think the University gets right and what it can improve on.
- How much you know about how the Students' Union is led and run along with the impact you think we make for students.
- Your usage of and opinion of our various services, events, facilities, sports clubs, and societies.
WINNERS OF THE PRIZES FOR 2019/20 SURVEY WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN JULY.
Prize info/ Terms and conditions:
- Every student who supplies their TUSC number (only used for demographic analysis and contact should they win a prize) when they complete a survey is eligible for the prizes.
- Respondents who complete one survey are eligible to win £100, Respondents who complete two surveys are eligible to win £200, Respondents who complete three surveys are eligible to win £250 and respondents who complete all four surveys are eligible to win £500.
- Links to the surveys will be added at the end of October, Early December, The end of January and the start of March 2020.
- Winners will be selected by a random generator application and cash prizes will be paid by Teesside University Students' Union by credit transfer at the end of July 2020.
- Winning students will be invited to participate in some publicity about their win or can choose to remain anonymous.